BIR DAMLA SU (UNE GOUTTE D'EAU)
SynopsisIt should have been a joyful evening. It became the night Lale disappeared.
A man tells the story of this young Turkish woman he loved. She had grown up and was living in France and had a surprising way of dealing with the contradictions of her two cultures. He thought he knew everything about her. That very night, he discovered something he never saw: Lale had become a stranger everywhere and to all.
- Deniz Gamze ERGÜVEN - Director
- Deniz Gamze ERGÜVEN - Screenplay
- Matthieu-David COURNOT - Cinematography
- Pauline BOURDON - Set Designer
- DUMBABA - Music
- Burhan ÖÇAL - Music
- Ludivine VAN GAVER - Film Editor
- Nicolas MAS - Sound
- Rémy OURDAN - Voice