LA FRONTIERE DE L'AUBE (FRONTIER OF DAWN)
SynopsisCarole is a movie star, she lives alone. Her husband works in Hollywood and neglects her.
A photograph comes to her place to do a reporting on her.
They become lovers. They live in the hotel in which François settles his shootings during two weeks, stopping by Carole’s place once in a while.
- Philippe GARREL - Director
- Marc CHOLODENKO - Screenplay
- Philippe GARREL - Screenplay
- Arlette LANGMANN - Screenplay
- William LUBTCHANSKY - Cinematography
- Mathieu MENUT - Set Designer
- Jean-Claude VANNIER - Music
- Yann DEDET - Film Editor
- René LEVERT - Sound
Contacts and useful links
RECTANGLE PRODUCTIONS - 5 rue Robert Estienne 75 008 Paris - France T : +33 (0)1 56 43 44 00 - email@example.com STUDIOURANIA (ITALIE)
BCG - Olivier Guigues et Myriam Bruguières - T : +33 (0)1 45 51 13 00 - F : +33 (0)1 45 51 18 19 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Viviana Andriani Relations Presse - T : +33 (0)1 42 66 36 35 - email@example.com