UN PROPHETE (A PROPHET)
SynopsisCondemned to six years in prison, Malik El Djebena cannot read nor write. Arriving at the jail entirely alone, he appears younger and more fragile than the other convicts. He is 19 years old. Cornered by the leader of the Corsican gang who rules the prison, he is given a number of "missions" to carry out, toughening him up and gaining the gang leader’s confidence in the process.
But Malik is brave and a fast learner, daring to secretly develop his own plans...
Press kit download (PDF)
- Jacques AUDIARD - Director
- Jacques AUDIARD - Script / Dialogue
- Thomas BIDEGAIN - Script / Dialogue
- Michel BARTHELEMY - Set decorator
- Alexandre DESPLAT - Music
- Juliette WELFLING - Film Editor
- Brigitte TAILLANDIER - Sound
- Francis WARGNIER - Sound
- Jean-Paul HURIER - Sound
Contacts and useful links
WHY NOT PRODUCTIONS - PAGE 114 - CHIC FILMS - WHY NOT PRODUCTIONS 3 rue Paillet 75005 Paris CHIC FILMS 53 rue du Fbg Saint-Antoine 75011 Paris - T: 01.48.24.24.50. - F: 01.48.24.24.51. - www.whynotproductions.fr