THIS MUST BE THE PLACE
SynopsisCheyenne is a former rock star.
At 50 he still dresses "Goth" and lives in Dublin off his royalties.
The death of his father, with whom he wasn't on speaking terms, brings him back to New York.
He discovers his father had an obsession: to seek revenge for a humiliation he had suffered.
Cheyenne decides to pick up where his father left off, and starts a journey, at his own pace, across America.
Press kit download (PDF)
- Paolo SORRENTINO - Director
- Umberto CONTARELLO - Script / Dialogue
- Paolo SORRENTINO - Script / Dialogue
- Luca BIGAZZI - Cinematography
- Stefania CELLA - Set decorator
- David BYRNE - Music
- Cristiano TRAVAGLIOLI - Film Editor
- Srdjan KURPJEL - Sound
Contacts and useful links
INDIGO - VIA LUDOVICO MURATORI 15 00184 ROME ITALIE - T: +390677250255
JP VINCENT - T: 01 42 25 23 80 - email@example.com
The Official Selection 2011
In Competition – Feature Films
- BIR ZAMANLAR ANADOLU'DA
- HABEMUS PAPAM
- HANEZU NO TSUKI
- HEARAT SHULAYIM
- L'APOLLONIDE - SOUVENIRS DE LA MAISON CLOSE
- LA PIEL QUE HABITO
- LA SOURCE DES FEMMES
- LE GAMIN AU VÉLO
- LE HAVRE
- SLEEPING BEAUTY
- THE ARTIST
- THE TREE OF LIFE
- THIS MUST BE THE PLACE
- WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT KEVIN