EAU ARGENTEE, SYRIE AUTOPORTRAIT
SynopsisIn Syria, everyday, YouTubers film then die; others kill then film.
In Paris, driven by my unexhaustible love for Syria, I find that I can only film the sky and edit the footage posted.
From within the tension between my estrangement in France and the revolution, an encounter happenned. A young Kurdish woman from Homs began to chat with me, asking: 'If your camera were here, in Homs, what would you be filming?'. Silvered Water is the story of that encounter.
- Ossama MOHAMMED - Director
- Wiam Simav BEDIRXAN - Director
- Ossama MOHAMMED - Script / Dialogue
- Wiam Simav BEDIRXAN - Script / Dialogue
- Noma OMRAN - Music
- Wiam Simav BEDIRXAN - Director of Photography
- Ossama MOHAMMED - Director of Photography
- Maïsoun ASSAD - Film Editor
- Raphaël GIRARDOT - Sound
Contacts and useful links
PROACTION FILM - en cours 0000 Berlin GERMANY - T: +49 151 66488722 - email@example.com
DOC AND FILM - firstname.lastname@example.org