LA FRONTIERE DE L'AUBE
SynopsisCarole is a movie star, she lives alone. Her husband works in Hollywood and neglects her.
A photograph comes to her place to do a reporting on her.
They become lovers. They live in the hotel in which François settles his shootings during two weeks, stopping by Carole’s place once in a while.
- Philippe GARREL - Director
- Marc CHOLODENKO - Script / Dialogue
- Philippe GARREL - Script / Dialogue
- Arlette LANGMANN - Script / Dialogue
- William LUBTCHANSKY - Cinematography
- Mathieu MENUT - Set decorator
- Jean-Claude VANNIER - Music
- Yann DEDET - Film Editor
- René LEVERT - Sound
Contacts and useful links
RECTANGLE PRODUCTIONS - 5 rue Robert Estienne 75008 Paris FRANCE - T: 33 (0)1 56 43 44 00 - F: 33 (0)1 56 43 44 05 - email@example.com
BCG - T: +33 (0)1 45 51 13 00 - firstname.lastname@example.org