SynopsisMiele is the story of Irene a 30 years old girl who helps suffering people.Terminal patients who want to make shorter the struggle with death, people whose suffering injure the dignity of an human being. One day a 70 years old man in good health, who simply thinks to have lived enough, asks her to help him. The meeting will put to the test Irene’s convictions. It will open a stringent debate between the two.
Their relation becomes more and more full of implications and emotional ambiguities.
- Valeria GOLINO - Director
- Valeria GOLINO - Script / Dialogue
- Francesca MARCIANO - Script / Dialogue
- Valia SANTELLA - Script / Dialogue
- Gergely POHÁRNOK - Cinematography
- Paolo BONFINI - Set decorator
- Giogiò FRANCHINI - Film Editor
- Emanuele CECERE - Sound
Contacts and useful links
BUENA ONDA - 135 Piazza del Colosseo 400184 Rome ITALY - T: +39 (0)6 77 25 02 55 - F: +39 (0)6 77 07 90 42
JOUR2FETE - T: +33 (0)1 40 22 92 15 - etienne.ollagnier@jour2fête.com
CHARLES MC DONALD & MATTHEW SANDERS - T: +44 7785 246 377 - www.charlesmcdonald.co.uk
CITE' FILMS - T: +33 (0)1 82 64 52 98 - email@example.com