|Article 3 |
Are to be sent to the Festival's Residence office - 3 rue Amélie 75007 Paris:
- copy of your registration slip you will get after validation of your online application,
- DVD of the films already made - both short and features films - (do not send video clips or showreel)
Are to be sent by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org:
- feature film project in progress at the moment of application (screenplay in development or 10 pages minimum treatment)
- intention note (artistic, technical and financial vision statement)
- resume (Curriculum Vitae)
- copy of your passport
All documents must be in English or in French.
Very important: all the above must be sent in a single document (PDF format).
Films made in a language other than French or English must be subtitled in French or English, or, at the very least, be accompanied by a list of dialogues in French or English.
Incomplete applications will not be examined by the jury.
Should the sender choose to use an express mail service, he should clearly mention on the package that it is "for cultural purpose only” and “without commercial value” and declare a symbolic value of "US$ 1" only. The sender should make sure he pays all transport costs and import taxes. Otherwise the Cinéfondation reserves the right to refuse the package.
The materiel is not sent back
The closing date for applications is April 1, 2013 (arrival date of the material).